Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How Do You Handle It?

With all the stresses of life swarming around my day to day adventures I often wonder to myself ,"How in the world am I going to handle ALL of this?" I have yet to find the answer to this question. In fact, I have come to realize that there really is no one answer to this infamous question. I think every woman has to find her own way of handling difficult, and at times, stressful situations. Children, spouses, careers, maintaining a household, and friends are a lot for one person to juggle. Yet, these are all things that moms today are expected to do. Not just do, but do WELL! Some people resort to drugs or alcohol to handle this day to day grind. Others choose a more healthier route and exercise, or meditate.

Well my friends, I am on a quest to find my way. I want to discover my way of handling the stresses that continuously consumer my everyday life. I want to find a way to balance all of my responsibilities and still walk away with a smile on my face. I'm tired of letting the stresses bring me down. I want to live freely and happily with no regrets, and I will do everything in my power to make that happen!

So...with that being said, I'm off to find my own way of dealing with life's stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment